Breakfast at 1837 Bed & Breakfast
Begin your day with our delicious complimentary breakfast at 1837 B&B. Our Charleston SC bed & breakfast offers a freshly prepared morning meal daily for guests. While relaxing in the parlor or on the piazza before breakfast, please make yourself at home with our homemade bread of the day, such as banana bread, blueberry muffins, monkey bread, or scones served with honey butter or lemon curd.
Perish the thought of missing our freshly prepared morning meal. Our sumptuous breakfast menu changes daily and is homemade by our staff. Our main entree is a specialty dish such as Sausage Pie, Southwestern Frittata, Raspberry-Stuffed French Toast and sausage links, or Pineapple upside down French Toast and Sausage balls. All of our dishes are also accompanied with seasonal fresh fruit and a selection of juices.
We are happy to accommodate most dietary restrictions with 48-hours notice. Our current daily breakfasts are as follows:
- Mondays: Sausage Pie topped with sour cream accompanied with a fresh fruit cup topped with homemade lemon curd.
- Tuesdays: Southwestern Frittata with Fresh cut fruits. Bread: Monkey Bread.
- Wednesdays: Raspberry stuffed French toast with Raison cinammon bread from a local bakery, sausage links with fruit cup topped with homemade lemon curd. Bread: Orange Scones.
- Thursdays: Sausage and Chili Quiche with cut fresh fruit. Bread:Blueberry Nut Muffins.
- Fridays: BLT Frittata with cut fresh fruit. Bread: Monkey Bread.
- Saturdays: Pineapple upside down French Toast made with cream bread from a local bakery, sausage balls and meddly of fresh fruit topped with lemon curd. Bread: Banana Bread
- Sundays: Ham & Vegetable Frittata with homemade Mornay Sauce and Parmasan bread crumbsand accompanied with Fresh cut fruits Bread: Cinnamon Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
- Early coffee is available at 8:00 a.m.
- Full breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
1837 Bed & Breakfast’s tradition of a Charleston Afternoon Tea offers a pleasant break in your day. Relax and enjoy a cup of freshly brewed hot tea or glass of iced tea served with one of our homemade sweet treats.
Afternoon Tea is available to our registered guests from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily.